Search results - Blogger Help

Custom Search

Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hobby - Various Q&A



"If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?"
"I would probably find some hobbies and join an organization that works for a good cause."

"You just stay home most of the week. Don't you ever get bored?"
"A lot of my hobbies are things I do by myself such as oil painting, sculpting, and drawing. So actually, I have a lot to do with not enough time."

"I'm so bored. I have nothing to do."
"Maybe you should start thinking about some hobbies."

"Is studying considered a hobby?"
"Studying is usually associated with school and work, so it's not usually considered a hobby. But if it's not for these purposes, then I guess it can be a hobby. That's just my opinion though."

"What do you do in your spare time?"
"I do a lot of writing, so I write every chance I get."

Like many topics in English, a conversation will go towards the content of the conversation. So let's review with longer dialogs in practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment